יום חמישי, 21 בינואר 2021

Shlomo Shapira : It is no theoretical invetation / שלמה שפירא: ניסיון ראשון לכתוב שיר באנגלית

Shlomo Shapira

It is no theoretical invetation

  I indeed invite you

  I bring flowers speak to you

  my voice calls to you

  I bring a wish

  a seed inside it

  waiting a beam light from you

  Mmicroscope eye of truth

  telescope eye of trust

  join in the central fold 

  of the retina of the heart

   so we clear a path

  . for cup of friendly tea

    26.06.2007



3 תגובות:

  1. כנראה, שהיה לך בסיס חזק לנסות לכתוב שיר באנגלית. יפה.

    עדנה שפירא,
    21.01.2021, 18:36

    השבמחק
  2. I really appreciate your efforts. Do you want compliments (because it is quite clear you put beautiful thought into your poem)or reality?!

    Anna,
    21/01/2021, 19:46

    השבמחק
  3. I really appreciate your efforts. Do you want compliments (because it is
    !? quite clear you put beautiful thought into your poem)or reality

    Anna,
    21/01/2021, 19:46

    השבמחק

תודה רבה!